Friday, April 17, 2009

Dream, Tournament, Betting, Yoga

First off, if none of you have seen this yet.....do so.......
Susan Boyle on Britain's Got Talent
Like WOW!!!! Before she start singing you can see everyone in the crowd just shrugs her off due to her looks, then after she hasn't even finished the first sentence, they are all into it. I think the best part of it is right around 3:15-3:20. WOW!!!!

Planning on going to play the tournament on saturday (they switched it to saturday this week for some strange reason) They are planning they are gonna be getting more players this week just since its on saturday. Lets see I can go deep this time. Sunday is NB's tournament, haven't decided if I'm gonna play in it or not yet, if I do really well on saturday, then I will. If I don't, then we'll see.

I watched the first two seasons of 'I Bet You' in 2 days. Great, funny show, hope Unabomber, and Esfandiari do more episodes.

Went to my second yoga class last night (2 within 1 week), the class started at 5:30 and ended at 7, after the class, the instructor says to me "I was gonna ask you at the beginning of class, but, have you ever did any yoga before?" I said, "This was my second class, but I have done some before that" She replies "Well, this was an advanced class, But you did really well." YAY, even though near the end, while I was doing a shoulder stand, my left calf cramped up. While doing yoga, I always ask myself, why am I doing this, I can't do this, but as soon as its over, it is a great feeling, and I look forward to doing it again.

No comments: