Monday, April 6, 2009

SCOOPs update

Well, didnt didn't fare too well in either of the tourneys. In the 2-7 Triple Draw I finished 1084 out of 1801, while 330 paid out. And in the HU, I didnt even win one match. To win the tourney you would have to win 14 consecutive matches for a pay day of over 16K. I don't even know what happened. One of the first hands, I flopped top two pair, and didnt get paid off, then after that nothing was hitting for me. Currently playing a $10 Razz tourney. I'll wait til early wed morning to decide if I'm gonna play in the Razz SCOOP - LOW.
In my FTilt adventure, it is/was going good. Yesterday, I was on a crazy run in the twos, built my roll to about 105, then played some 5s and went 5-1 (or 4-1, can't remember, and I don't wanna look it up right now) As for today, I am 1-4 in the 5s and 2-0 in the 2s.
I can beat the 2s and for some reason I can't get a grasp of the 5s. Even the players aren't much better.
Hmmmmmm.
I was hoping that the poker gods may have smiled on me today to go deep in either of the two tourneys, but not so much, perhaps they want me to go through a bad run, then miracously I will win my way into a big tourney and win it? HEY, I can dream can't I?

No comments: