Saturday, April 4, 2009

WTF, FML, and other random letters

WTF?? How can anyone run this bad?
I flop boats, lose to a higher rivered boat.
I flop straights, lose to runner runner full houses.
I flop two pair, lose to runner runner straight on board (and the guy holds the a card to have a higher straight)
I flop sets, lose to flushes.
Money goes in on flop of 885, I have JJ he has KJ, BAM, K on turn.
This is really pissing me off lately.
I realize that I have sucked out on people too, but 90% of the time it is when the money is all in preflop, or I have been the aggressor in the hand.
Ha, listen to me, I sound just like Chainsaw.
I think the only thing that is keeping half sane right now, is the cool handwriting tool on MSN messenger. LOL.
I just wonder what I did to piss off the poker gods.
Please gods, if you are listening, please oh please stop with these bad (I mean SICK, GROSS, make me wanna vomit) beats, or atleast tell me what I did to deserve them. So I can stop them.
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: