Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Full Tilt Hates Me

Something I have started doing, is when I can see I am running bad in my first 2-3 HU games, I will only play max 5 games. Yesterday I played 4 games (1-2 in the $5s, and 0-1 in the $2s) The only reason I played that $2 game is because I thought I signed up for a $5 NL game, but I ended up playing a LHE, and it wasn't until I put my results into my excel sheet that something didn't look right, and I sharkscoped my recent games, and saw it was a $2. Oops.
As for today, when I was on either the 2nd or the 3rd game, I decided I was only gonna play 5 games.
I only played 2 different people, the first guy, he kept changing his emotions. The guy played bad, he sucked out a few times. A6 (him) vs AK (me). I have JJ has K8, hits king, I have K7, flop is 72J, check I bet he calls, turn 2 I bet he calls, river 3, I bet he tanks and finally calls, shows 73. Another one AQ vs 7x, flop AQy, turn 7, river 7. The one that really got to me, was this (I blocked his name, but I will call him 'losing Joe' (that's what Sharkscope has him as):

Losing Joe (2,255)
TDoodle (745)
Losing Joe is feeling happy
TDoodle posts the small blind of 15
Losing Joe posts the big blind of 30
Dealt to TDoodle [Js Jc]
TDoodle raises to 60
Losing Joe is feeling normal
Losing Joe is feeling confused
Losing Joe calls 30
*** FLOP *** [2s 2h 9h]
Losing Joe checks
TDoodle bets 90
Losing Joe is feeling normal
Losing Joe is feeling confused
Losing Joe is feeling normal
Losing Joe has 15 seconds left to act
Losing Joe is feeling confused
Losing Joe calls 90
*** TURN *** [2s 2h 9h] [5h]
Losing Joe checks
TDoodle checks
*** RIVER *** [2s 2h 9h 5h] [8d]
Losing Joe is feeling happy
Losing Joe bets 420
TDoodle raises to 595, and is all in
Losing Joe is feeling confused
Losing Joe has 15 seconds left to act
Losing Joe is feeling angry
Losing Joe is feeling normal
Losing Joe is feeling confused
Losing Joe calls 175
*** SHOW DOWN ***
TDoodle shows [Js Jc] two pair, Jacks and Twos
Losing Joe shows [Ad 2d] three of a kind, Twos
Losing Joe wins the pot (1,490) with three of a kind, Twos
Losing Joe is feeling happy

I think that was the first game we played, we both accepted a rematch, then the next match I asked him why he slowrolled me, he replied by asking 'didn't you see the flush out there?', I responded, ' Answer my question first', then this the rest of the conversation:

him: just did idiot
him: u could have had a flush
him: so therefore a set might not be good
TDoodle: if u though i had flush y call?
him: pot odds my friend
TDoodle: im not ur friend
him: i know more like my poker atm
TDoodle: really? 1 game

Wow, I haven't tilted like that in awhile.

No comments: