Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Resolutions...How did I do?

1 ) Run like a god - however, someone says that will be broken within 5 minutes, and I don't doubt that at all. - FAIL!
a) stop complaining about how bad I run - FAIL
2) Stop saying FML so much, I will keep saying it, but I won't say it as much. In the past 2 weeks, I have actually started it and haven't said it quite abit - I still say it, but it is rare now.
3) Stop (atleast not as much) complaining about bad beats, and letting them get to me. - FAIL
a) Especially if I get it in with the dominating hand and lose (ie AK v A7 and lose), and you know who you are, you should try this as well..... LOL - FAIL
4) By the end of the year to be regularly playing the $30 HU SNGs and DoNs. FAIL
5) Get my first 5 figure score FAIL
6) Start going to the gym....and go regularly, to get into shape FAIL
7) Get an overall positive outlook on life not really a fail, but not really a win

Hmmmmm, maybe 2011's resolutions will be better.

No comments: